Plot Summary: There are three of the Minami sisters: Haruka, Kana and Chiaki, who have an average life. The girls only have each other to depend on and help each other get through everything from love confessions to cooking.Source: AnimeNewsNetwork
Personal Thoughts: I thought Minami-ke would be very boring before I watched it, cause when I read the plot summary, it's only the normal life story of the 3 Minami sisters. But, when I actually watched it, it's a very interesting and full of humour though it's only the normal life story of the 3 sisters.
3 Sisters:
Haruka (Spring)
She is the oldest sister and in her second year of high school. She has been taking care of her younger sisters for many years and is the most reliable of the three sisters, but becomes infinitely lazy when she is by herself.
Kana (Summer)
Kana is the middle sister in her second year of junior-high school. Kana is an impulsive and lively girl who never thinks before acting. She often acts or talks impolitely without thinking, much to the annoyance of Chiaki.
Chiyaki (Autumn)
Chiaki is the youngest sister in elementary school. Her apparent high intelligence often makes her over analyze simple stuff.
Besides the 3 sisters, the one that impressed me is Minami Natsuki from the other Minami families, the 2nd elder brother of Touma.
Critics and Comments: Minami-ke, Minami-ke Okawari and Minami-ke Okaeri. What's next, hope there will be more~~Recommendation: No harmful meterials / content, for public.
Personal Rating: 4 / 5

No comments:
Post a Comment